Tuesday, March 1, 2011

march challenge - green

[sketchbook photo by in and out of the studio]
posted by: jennifer

for my month i wanted to pick a color and the color usually associated with march is green.  other than being a fun color, green can be interpreted in a bunch of different ways...

green  noun  [1] a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue.  adjective  [2] environmentally sound or beneficial.  [3] untrained; inexperienced.

either craft something in the color green or think outside the box, but above all have fun!  use the medium or your choice and post your creations here.  happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. oooh, what a fun challenge! Elliott is pumped, green is his favorite color, apparently I need to make something for him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove green especially when i want to see green grass but still see the white.. i think i have a few things i want to make and would look cute green! yay! I am hoping to get some sewing in today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do I do when I am ready to post my March project?

    ReplyDelete