Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Challenge--For the Home Sweet Home

Posted by: Erin

I've been meaning to make curtains since we moved into our house in April 2010 (10 months ago, but who's counting) and this blog was the perfect excuse for me to FINALLY make something for our house! I tend to make things for other people so it will be nice to make something for us, too...

The February Challenge is to make something for the home--it's like making something for yourself but for everyone else in your home, too! And if you feel like making something for my home, I have lots of requests! ;) Use the medium of your choice and post your creations here. I hope to see lots of variety and get lots of new ideas!

Whatever you end up making, I hope you have fun! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment