Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Project Craftastic! Every month we will pick a them to spark our creativity.  Everyone can put their own spin on the theme using the medium of their choice.  Craftsters have the whole month in which to complete and post their craftastic project on the blog as well as anything else they would like to add about their crafting experience... make sure to document the project along the way [even if your project takes a less than desirable turn - live and learn]!  Each craftster gets to pick a theme for their assigned month.

You have the whole month and if you can't get to it, no worries.  The craftastic police won't come to your door. The idea is to have fun and create something new.


If you'd like to join Project Craftastic, please leave us a comment on this post or shoot us an email!

14 comments:

  1. I think it would be fun. so, does everyone create something with the same theme for that month? just wondering....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep... your craft project for the month should be your interpretation of the theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. once everyone joins we will assign you a month--that month you will be able to choose the theme (you'd post your finished product on the first of the month to give everyone the theme).

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOhhh!!! Oooohhhh!!! ( In Horshack voice) I want to join!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in! Very excited to see all the fabulous things people are going to create. Is it possible for me to invite people? How would I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. anne - just send me your email address [or post it if you want] and i will add you on the list to be able to post to the site.

    amy - just send an email to any of your friends that are interested in joining and then let me know so i can add them to the site.

    my email is jsgoller@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this is emily peters. Yes, i would love to join too! I really want to craft and sew more and have more inspiration to do so. i think this is a great way to inspire me to do so!!! my email is myfiveinfive@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. just wondering if everyone has an itsy account. i would love to see what others are making. I love seeing what everyone is and has made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi emily! i set you up so you will be able to post on the site [you should get an email] and i will add your name to the craftsters list tonight [it won't let me do it on my phone]

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you! I am really excited to start! I am thinking of things to make tonight bc i really jsut want to sew something lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emily, I added your name to the craftster list.

    I am hard at work on February's project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks Erin!!! Very excited to get rolling on a regular basis with crafting again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's first idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to get crafting, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete