Sunday, November 13, 2011

November

Hi!!! Erin was gentle in reminding me about this... I've been so MIA. Sadly since getting a roomie all of my craft stuff has been locked away in storage...

SO, for anyone still looking for an idea for the month (sorry this is SO late!).....

As the holidays approach, focus on making a gift(s), OR something that makes your own life easier!

This for me means, most of the ladies in my life will be getting a vintage cake plate! I'll be spending a day of thrift/antique store shopping looking for vintage plates and candle holders to glue together with the Amazing E6000 (glue) from Michaels that I've heard works well. SUPER cheap, easy and great for gifts! :) Have fun!
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to receive that as a gift! I'd love to hear about some of your fav thrift stores and see the finished product

    ReplyDelete