Monday, April 4, 2011

Late to the Green Party

Hello fabulous Project Craftastic contributors,

Sorry I'm late to the March Green party.

It's been a crazy spring here in Sunset Bay. There were two ice jam floods that evacuated the community, and many people had flood damage and lost a lot of property. One family, the Martins, lost their home to a fire during the first flood. It was a tragedy for them.

I had no way to help them other than financially, so I wrote a coffee table book, with the proceeds going to benefit the Martins as they rebuild their lives after the fire. It's available for purchase. Feel free to take a look here. http://www.blurb.com/books/2081211

Hope to raise lots of "green" for the Martins!

1 comment:

  1. anne, that is such a wonderful thing to do and what a great book! I think my dad might just need it for his birthday... :)

    ReplyDelete