Thursday, April 28, 2011

Superb Herbs

It was a busy month so I kinda slacked a bit...I needed to redo a little corner garden but our pool. It is hard to grow things in this hot climate. I have tried planting things in the soil which is sand but it is super important to water everyday day and I can hardly remember to feed my dog!
So I have just a few herbs and an old tomato plant that just wont die! There is basil, thyme, rosemary, parsley, garlic chives and hardy cilantro. I do love cooking with fresh herbs! I showed Vivy (my almost 2 yr old) how to pick, smell and eat the basil and she has eaten quite a bit so far... Got to be good for her...right?


2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of Viv mainlining basil--awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those plants look great! I'm envious of your growing season. And you daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete